Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

How do I pay my dues?

Article ID: 490
Last updated: 18 May, 2012
Revision: 2
Views: 10380

There are several ways you can pay your VFW membership dues.  You may go to the VFW On-Line Membership System (OMS) at Click on Login, scroll down and click on Create an Account.  Please follow the instructions for setting up an OMS account.  Once the account has been activated, you may pay dues, administer address changes, request duplicate membership cards, etc.

You can also mail your dues to:  Member Dues Processing, VFW National Headquarters, 406 W 34th St, Ste 316, Kansas City, MO 64111.  Make sure you put your VFW membership number in the memo field of your check.

Finally, you may also call the Member Dues Processing Department and make your dues payment over the phone by credit or debit card.  Call toll free 1-800-963-3180.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How to I correct my name on my membership card?     What is the address for VFW National Headquarters?