Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

How do I order VFW Buddy Poppies?

Article ID: 483
Last updated: 23 Oct, 2017
Revision: 9
Views: 24468

If you wish to order VFW Buddy Poppies, and you need an order form, please contact your VFW Department (state) Headquarters.  Click here your state headquarters' contact information. Note: From the right column, select your Department using the drop down under "Find a State Contact." Please do not use the "Contact Us" form unless you have trouble finding the state listing.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Quentin Carroll in VFW Programs at National Headquarters; email:, or by phone: (816) 968-1155.

This article was:  
Also read
document I'm a newly appointed Post Chairman for Patriot's Pen. How can I get the chairman's guide, score sheets, student entry forms and all other pertinent information I will need to conduct the program?

Prev   Next
I have been appointed the Voice of Democracy chairman for my...     What is the mission of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S.?