Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

How does the Post obtain Military equipment for static displays?

Article ID: 364
Last updated: 03 Apr, 2017
Revision: 6
Views: 14302

You may request a static display - military equipment – issued by TACOM by a formal written request to:

VFW National Headquarters

ATTN: Administrative Operations 

406 West 34th Street

Kansas City, MO 64111

The written request will need to be signed by the contact person who must be either the Post Commander or Quartermaster. The request is to include that officer's mailing address and phone number as outlined in the ‘Ceremonial Rifles, Ammunition & Military Equipment’ manual located on the ‘Member & Officer Training, Forms & Templates’ portion of the website. To access, log in on and go to ‘MY VFW’ and ‘VFW Training & Support’ and ‘Member & Officer Training, Forms & Templates’. This manual outlines the step by step process on how to submit a request for military equipment, ceremonial rifles and blank ammunition. 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How can I obtain a copy of the VFW Bylaws? Are they available...     How does our Post obtain Ceremonial Rifles for the honor guard?