Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

How can I find the people/members I served with?

Article ID: 362
Last updated: 25 Jul, 2013
Revision: 6
Views: 3898

VFW receives requests from individuals asking for assistance in locating acquaintances/members. Because of the Privacy Act and for our members' protection, we will not give addresses to individuals. However, we can forward their request to members we believe are a match. It will be up to the individual member to decide whether or not to respond to the inquiry. Contact VFW Communications Department for assistance at 816-968-1118 or email 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How can I receive National Officer photos?     How can I receive speeches for use on Patriotic days? For...