Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

I lost my membership card, how do I get a new one?

Article ID: 349
Last updated: 18 May, 2012
Revision: 4
Views: 33040

Go to and click on Login.  If you have not created an On-Line Membership System (OMS) account, go to Create an Account.  Follow the instructions for setting up an OMS account.  Once the account has been activated, review the navigation menu on the left and click on Request Duplicate Card.  Follow the instructions and a new card will be issued and mailed to your address on file.

You can also request a duplicate membership card by calling Member Dues Processing at 1-800-963-3180.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Can you send me a list of Post members, paid or unpaid?     I sent in a request to transfer Post with my annual payment, why...