Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

Can a person who served with the United Nations (Korea) who wasn't a US citizen then but is now a citizen be eligible for the VFW?

Article ID: 198
Last updated: 09 Apr, 2012
Revision: 2
Views: 5329

No. The applicant must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is the ribbon verifying eligibility for Korean veterans?     Membership dues are done on a July 1 through June 30 basis. Why...