Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

How do I make a donation to MAP?

Article ID: 135
Last updated: 09 Aug, 2017
Revision: 5
Views: 1634

Click the following link to donate:

Veterans & Military Support is the umbrella incorporating the VFW troop support programs.  All four of the Veterans & Military Support programs are funded solely by donations. By donating to Veterans & Military Support, you are giving Operation Uplink, MAP, Unmet Needs and the VFW's "Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship" program the chance to continue our mission of providing assistance and support to our military service members and veterans in their time of need. During the year, the needs of our military change. Your donation to Veterans & Military Support will help our programs respond to those changes and assist our service members when and where they need it the most.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How can I get a MAP Grant application?     Can we get a MAP Grant for care package postage?