Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Knowledgebase | Ask a Question |

I need to change my address for my magazine.

Article ID: 130
Last updated: 01 Dec, 2016
Revision: 6
Views: 41242

Please go to and follow instructions for address changes.  VFW members may also email the change to the Data Entry Department at or call toll free 1-800-963-3180.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How can I receive a high resolution of the VFW official logo?     Is the VFW a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?